Drugstore Find: L'Oreal Ever Creme



Based on past reviews, I'll admit that I rarely review beauty products that are found at the drugstore. (Not too long ago, I was asked by someone close to me: "Be honest: Have you ever bought anything at Kmart? Even just shampoo?") While I'm often drawn to higher-end products and fancy packaging, I'm more than willing to try out a great product (regardless of price point).
I've mentioned my obsession with Oribe products before, and while the conditioner was amazing... it wasn't$46 great. Victoria's Secret has the fantastic So Sexy line- but at 3/$25, I went through the skinny bottles of shampoo and conditioner every two weeks. Not exactly financially savvy. I knew I could do better, although I'd been unsuccessful in finding a shampoo/conditioner that I loved and could stock up on. (Having a ton of hair, I go through shampoo and conditioner like water.) Enter L'Oreal's new EverCreme line ($6 at drugstores/discount retailers). Helloooo, fabulous hair! Helloooooo, newly-saved $$$!

I've been using the Intense Nourishing shampoo and conditioner ever since, and I'm SO happy with the results. My hair is ridiculously thick and long, so I'm always looking for intensive moisturizing products that give shine and body. (What woman doesn't picture themselves with swingy supermodel hair?) The sulfate-free EverCreme consistencies are really creamy and lather up well, helping detangle my tresses while in the shower. My hair is softer and shinier than ever before, likely because of the omega-3 and omega-6. Plus, they smell absolutely phenomenal (I pick up a vanilla/shea note?), but aren't cloying or overwhelming. I love it when products don't interfere with my signature scent (Bond's The Scent of Peace), but my hair now actually compliments the scent of my fragrance.

All in all, L'Oreal's EverCreme is amazing. Absolutely my new HG shampoo/conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment