Review: Moroccan Oil & Josie Maran Argan Oil




I've always been a beauty product lover, but this year (thus far, anyway) seems to be the one that I've been more focused on skincare and haircare. I'm pulling out all the stops to get glowy, flawless skin, implementing a new skincare regimen over the past two months that I love... but more on that later. I just added two more products that focus more on conditioning than makeup artistry, and they are AMAZING.

 



 

I had forgotten how much I loved Moroccan Oil until I found a nearly-empty bottle when I was sorting through my hair products. I rub a dime-sized drop between my palms and work it through my damp hair, styling it as usual. My hair is instantly smoother and shinier, giving a slightly more finished look to curls, waves, and even straight styles. After finishing up the old bottle in a matter of days, I went out and got a new bottle... I don't ever want to be without this stuff again! I'm not sure how (or why) I stopped using it in the first place, because it's made such a difference in my hair.

 

 

I've been using Josie Maran's organic argan oil for several weeks now, using it after cleansing and before applying my Kiehl's Ultra Facial moisturizer. While my new skincare regimen has helped improve my skin, I've noticed a major difference in both clarity and texture since adding this product. While I have slightly dry skin during the winter, I was hesitant to use an oil on my face (particularly since my skin just cleared up after months of skin hell). This oil put my worries at ease, since my skin is glowier and healthier than ever. I literally ran errands today with just some mascara and lipgloss on... something I haven't done in forever. My skin is finally getting where I want to be, and while I don't particularly enjoy spending an extra $48 for more skincare products, it's a tiny price for great skin. So, so happy with this!

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Argan Oil benefits in Uk
    Best anti ageing in Uk
    Best facial oil in Uk
    Natural skincare in Uk
    Active ingredients in Uk
    Skin Hydration in Uk
    Pure Argan Oil in Uk

    ReplyDelete